Cover Image of Download Purpose 2.41 APK

0/5 - votes

ID: com.companyname.usepurposev1

Download APK now

The description of Purpose


Purpose puts money in your pocket.

The app gives people cash back when they use a service. In traditional advertising - this money would be paid to Google or Facebook. We take that money and give it directly to our users. We generate revenue by taking 5% of what the service pays us. The other 95% goes to you. We review each service independently and do not accept payments for placement. The only way a service is featured in our app is if we review it first and find it valuable for our community. The app can be used to find side-hustles, new educational platforms, to grow your savings or even to find a new bank. Purpose gives you cash when you use a service - but without Purpose - you wouldn’t get any cash (sign-up bonus, etc.). The cash we offer is in addition to any incentive the service is offering you directly.

Purpose also helps you create a steady income by sharing the app. We use an innovative referral program that gives you a share of your friend's earnings for as long as your friend uses the app. While the app shares no data on what offers are completed or what purchases are made - when one of your friends uses the app - you get a percentage of their earnings.

Purpose transfers cash once every 30-60 days to your bank account, PayPal or Venmo.

Our core brand promise is to keep your data secure. We don't share your data with third parties or anyone you refer the app to.

If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected] or call (800) 404-6191.
Show more
  • Category

    Finance
  • Get it on:

    Go Google Play com.companyname.usepurposev1
  • Requirements:

    Android 7.1+

Purpose 2.41 APK for Android 7.1+

Version 2.41 for Android 7.1+
Update on 2022-08-06
Installs 10.000++
File size 20.134.065 bytes
Permissions view permissions
What's new New Features added

Versions history:

Show more